Why not start baby massage classes of your own?
Rubba-bubba is building a very reputable brand that parents can trust. Our mission is to provide small, safe and personal classes for parents and their babies to get the most out of this special time together.
With Rubba-bubba you would have a flexible, work-life balance, family orientated, rewarding business. Choose your hours, the days you wish to work amount of classes you would like to run. You would make such a difference to the parents in your community who are just beginning their journey with their new baby.
Owning your own Rubba-bubba Business means:
You don’t have the risk of being by yourself. You have the safety net of a brand with the freedom of your own classes and running them the way you want to. The hard work of developing the brand, the lesson plans, the admin, the stationary, the website, the booking system (I could go on…) has been done so that you have the best possible chance of success.
Our comprehensive accredited 2 day training course will fully equip you with the confidence and knowledge to run your own successful baby massage classes.
This is one of the only baby massage courses in the UK where you don’t have to be a health professional, hold an adult massage certificate or be a qualified practitioner. All you need is average child development knowledge, an enthusiastic, friendly attitude and motivation to make a difference. This course is accredited by IICT
This course is open also open to Qualified Massage Therapists -level 3+, Health Visitors, Midwives & qualified Nursery Nurses are also welcome. This course is accredited by IICT and CTHa
The Rubba-bubba instructor course itinerary:
Day one (10.00-16.30)
- What is baby Massage?
- The history of baby massage
- The benefits of baby massage
- Behavioural states and cues/disengagement cues of a baby and impact on massage
- Common concerns for new parents: Crying, Sleep, Colic, Painful wind, Constipation and Teething
- The best time to massage
- Pre-massage checklist
- The Massage oil
- The class itinerary/teaching plan:
- Stage 1 (0-4mths) class week 1-6
- Stage 2 (4mths-mobile) class week 1-6
- Top teaching tips
Day two (10.00-16.30)
- Practical class assessment
- Our brand
- The franchise and why choose Rubba-bubba
- Your starter kit
- Marketing your classes
- The market for baby massage
- Research before starting a class
- Marketing communications
- Advertising Facebook, website
- Booking system (£5 a month, optional)
- Services and prices/potential earnings
- Book-keeping, Self-assessment HMRC
- Class materials
- Preparation for student assessment (4 weeks to complete at home)
- Reading and research
- Course feedback form
Benefits of the Rubba-bubba franchise:
To complete a fully accredited course taught by a Children’s nurse
A comprehensive baby massage starter kit:
- Organic Baby Massage Oil + Bottles x 10
- Branded T-shirt
- Branded Hooded jumper
- Administration software (incl. booking forms, registers, disclaimers, flyers etc.)
- A6 Leaflets and A4 posters
- Personalised business cards
- Own page on RB website and email address
- Class itinerary
- Instructor’s manual
(Baby massage doll – £45 extra)
A potentially high return for low start-up costs
Protected territory for each franchisee for no/minimal competition or saturated areas.
50% discount on full IICT membership
Public liability insurance included for the first year
DBS and first aid course guidance
Use of the RB registered trademark logo
Complete weekly lesson plans
Refresher training and follow on courses (Story massage and baby yoga TBC)
Ongoing class and business support via one to one, email, phone calls
The 2 day course with lunch
Baby Massage starter kit
Ongoing class/business support
Introductory price £650
Yearly membership £199
Course date and venue:
28th & 29th July 10.00-16.30
Diplomat hotel, Felinfoel Road, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire. SA15 3PJ
Nearest station: Llanelli Station (plus a 10 minute taxi to hotel)
Refreshments and Lunch/afternoon tea + bottled water included on both days.
Overnight Accommodation and Dinner (Allowance £24.95 from main menu)
Full use of Leisure Facilities at Eden Spa Full Welsh Breakfast
Free Car Parking £110 per night.
To Book your space:
For further details please contact Tash for an informal chat
1 day Healthcare Professional/Children’s Centre course information available on request.
Protected territory available:
- All territory suggestions welcome UK wide